Friday, October 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Fatty Fatty No Friends!

Before you start making judgements about the blog name, let me tell you the story behind it.

First, I have NOTHING against people with junk in their trunk, I'm one of them!

 The name came about when a girl friend and I spent an entire summer locked in our apartment baking goodies. We didn't hang out with our other friends and they told us that if we kept baking, we would have no friends! They were joking of course, but because we kept baking, and eating, we gained a few pounds and we called ourselves fatties.  Thus, the saying fatty fatty no friends became a phrase we used often. Usually when we ate large quantities of non-nutritious food by ourselves.

Now that you know the story, I hope you will reap all the benefits of my poor eating habits and baking addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment